PLEASE NOTE, THIS SESSION IS FULL AND REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
If you would like information about future seminars, please contact us at email@example.com.
Is your heaLTh care organization prepared tO effectively manage physician compensation in a strategic, efficient and regulatory-compliant way?
The rapidly changing health care environment has resulted in a significant shift in the way organizations are aligning with physicians. To help manage the transition from volume to value in ways that are both strategic and compliant with complex regulations, SullivanCotter offers a comprehensive physician compensation training seminar to address challenging questions
- What are the key benchmarks for measuring physician compensation, productivity and benefits?
- How much are organizations paying for quality today and what types of quality metrics are being used by leading health care organizations?
- What are the key regulations affecting physician compensation today?
- How do recent court cases and advisory opinions affect physician compensation governance and compliance processes?
- What steps should be taken to make sure physician compensation plans are consistent with fair market value?
- What impact does the repeal of the Sustainable Growth Rate have on physician reimbursement today and tomorrow, and what should be done to prepare and align physician compensation programs?
- What are the key market trends in physician compensation today and what compensation and benefits practices are effective in this transitional environment?
- What are the most important steps and strategies to understand during the physician compensation plan design process?
- What types of compensation plans are being used to help shift compensation from volume to value?