FIRST OF ITS KIND
This survey is the first of its kind, focusing exclusively on nonproductivity measures and serving as a comprehensive source ofdata on emerging performance measures and incentive design practices. We take a complicated array of clinical quality, patient experience, outcomes, process, citizenship and service line specific measures and categorize them based on market utilization and application in a clinical setting.
- Detailed examination of performance incentive structure and quality incentive plan design, reported by specialty
- Comprehensive reporting of quality incentive metrics including the following measures: Clinicial process, patient experience, outcomes, citizenship, service-line, access, efficiency, financial
- Analysis of governance structures and internal processes in place to examine each measure
- Individual quality measures collected and reported by specialty and frequency of use
- Other data provided by specialty: incentive award amounts including bonus compensation, pay-at-risk, and quality incentives as a percentage of total cash compensation