New and Emerging Leadership positions
Health care leaders with strong clinical backgrounds are in high demand as the focus on value-based care increases, creating more opportunities than ever before for physicians to move into executive positions. Our Physician Executive Compensation Survey provides detailed total cash compensation data on physicians in C-Suite, service line and other key executive roles, providing organizations with critical benchmarking data on these new and emerging leadership positions.
- Comprehensive data on total cash compensation, including base salary and incentives
- Data are reported by organization size and revenue
- Unique source of benchmarking data on physician executives - very difficult to find elsewhere
- Over 900 participating organizations with information on nearly 1,500 physician executives and 27 positions
- Data reported on 27 key physician executive positions, including but not limited to: president and chief executive officer, top medical informatics executive, top clinical research executive, top clinical integration/transformation executive, top telemedicine executive