Largest Dataset of its kind
For over two decades, this survey continues to be a valuable source of insight into physician pay practices and market trends — including compensation and productivity benchmarking data for employed physicians, clinical positions and specialty areas. Data is provided on nearly 250 specialties with new and emerging positions added annually.
- Base salary and total cash compensation data including cost of benefits
- Productivity data and ratios including work RVUs, collections, patient visits and panel sizes
- Quality metrics and physician incentive compensation plans
- National data broken out by region, organization type, position level and specialty area
- Data for multiple position levels from staff physicians to chairs
- Other data includes sign-on and retention bonuses