Compensation Benchmarking DATA for not-for-profit Organizations
Conducted by respected experts in the not-for-profit sector, this survey focuses exclusively on compensation and benefits practices in not-for-profit organizations, including service or charitable organizations, education, health plans, research institutes, and trade and professional organizations, among others.
- Base salary and total cash compensation
- Bonus and incentive plan prevalence and award opportunity
- Benefits prevalence and practices
- Salary planning and other compensation trends
- Data collected on over 100 senior management and executive-level jobs
- Data reported in multiple cuts, including organization type and size