UNIQUE IN THE MARKETPLACE
This survey offers a comprehensive look into pay levels, practices and trends among the investment staff of university endowments, foundations and other not-for-profit organizations.
- Base salary and total cash compensation data for all investment staff
- Detailed incentive plan design information including performance measures, weighting of measures, incentive opportunity levels, and payout and deferral practices
- Other data including eligibility and participation as well as administration and governance of investment staff incentive plans
- Data are presented nationally by organization type and by asset category
- Key endowment and foundation investment staff positions including chief investment officer, managing director, director, manager, two levels of analyst staff and three levels of investment operations staff
- Data on over 400 investment professionals from over 60 organizations