Hospitals have always faced unique pressures. The local economy, community relations, margin pressure and payer mix can be magnified. Moreover, these pressures have intensified with the realities of health care reform.
We bring to community hospitals Sullivan, Cotter and Associates, Inc.’s combination of deep benchmarking data and independent, conflict-free compensation and benefits planning expertise.
Backed by the years of health care experience of our advisers, community hospital clients gain the informed insight they need to evaluate and structure total compensation and benefits strategies and plans for clinical and executive management leadership. Developed and implemented in close client partnership, our solutions achieve the following:
- Ensure boards deliver sound governance.
- Comply with changing regulatory compensation and benefit requirements.
- Support current and emerging mandates for quality and efficiency.
- Improve local market competitive positioning, while also including performance measures, linkages to pay and physician pay for performance.
- Address the impact of new care models, as well as current and impending fiscal realities.
- Are actionable and effectively implemented, working in concert with your human resources and communications managers to create comprehensive communications strategies that address the needs of community and donor stakeholders, boards, executives, clinical staff and employees throughout the organization.
As community hospitals project ahead across the changing health care landscape, they look to SullivanCotter’s advisers to enhance value across the human resources spectrum, gaining sustainable efficiencies and managing change to improve performance.