Health systems typically integrate a broad continuum of care. Under a single umbrella, the board and executive management must balance an ever-changing spectrum of demands and resources.
Chief among the related challenges are the need to address the impact of health care reform, provide appropriate total compensation in new ways and mitigate enterprise risk amidst a kaleidoscope of providers, services and allied organizations.
Sullivan, Cotter and Associates, Inc. brings to health system boards and executive management our specialized experience and independent insight to realize value through comprehensive strategic compensation and human capital planning.
Our advisers leverage SullivanCotter’s proven data-driven process to analyze discrete and collective needs as well as uncover real and potential risks across the system. From these analytics, we develop tailored, innovative total compensation and benefits strategies and plans that achieve the following:
- Ensure boards deliver sound governance.
- Comply with changing regulatory compensation and benefits requirements.
- Support current and emerging mandates for quality and efficiency.
- Address new care models, fiscal realities, links to performance measures and physician pay for performance.
- Include comprehensive communications strategies that address key stakeholders, from executives, to boards to community reporting.
Our combination of experienced advisers, each with 20 years or more of health care compensation experience, and our comprehensive analytics result in compensation and benefits strategies that enhance your organization’s ability to actuate its mission as it achieves new levels of enterprise-wide efficiency.