Warren Kerper is a Managing Principal in the Boston office of Sullivan, Cotter and Associates, Inc. Prior to joining the Firm, he was a leader of the tax-exempt organization compensation consulting business for Mercer Human Resource Consulting.
With more than 20 years of executive management and consulting experience in human resources and compensation, Warren specializes in health care, higher education and endowments. He has worked with a wide range of health systems, academic medical centers, managed care organizations and universities in the development of strategy and design for executive and employee compensation programs.
Specifically, Warren has directed and worked on a variety of compensation management projects involving the following:
- Executive total compensation design and implementation.
- Total compensation philosophy and strategy development.
- Advisory consulting to boards and board committees.
- Total compensation audits and best practice development, broad-based employee pay design.
- Customized surveys of compensation and benefits.
Warren earned a Bachelor of Science in accounting from the State University of New York at Albany and a Master of Business Administration from the Simon Graduate School of Business at the University of Rochester. He is a member of WorldatWork. He is also a CPA and frequently speaks on the topic of compensation.