Meg Garrison is the Managing Director of Sullivan, Cotter and Associates, Inc.’s Southeast region. With more than 20 years’ consulting experience, Meg specializes in executive compensation and works with her clients to design reward programs to support the achievement of organizational goals.
Prior to joining SullivanCotter, Meg was a Senior Executive Compensation Consultant at Towers Perrin and a Consultant with Hay Management Consultants. Among her projects, she has achieved the following:
- Developed total compensation strategies.
- Designed and implemented a variety of executive, management and employee incentive programs as well as salary administration programs for executives and employees.
- Conducted custom market surveys.
- Designed and implemented performance management programs linked to business strategy.
- Evaluated the competitiveness of compensation for numerous positions, including executive, management, exempt and nonexempt employees.
- Facilitated design teams and executive and board committees.
- Developed and audited employment contracts.
Meg works with a variety of organizations, including large multi-hospital, multi-state health systems, academic medical centers, regional community-based health systems, religiously-affiliated organizations and managed care organizations.
Meg earned a Master of Business Administration with a concentration in organization and management from the Goizueta Business School at Emory University and a Bachelor of Science in finance from the Kenan-Flagler School of Business at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She is a member of WorldatWork and the Society for Human Resource Management.