Managing Principal and Physician Workforce Practice Leader
Kevin Wilson is a Managing Principal and the Physician Services Practice Leader at Sullivan, Cotter and Associates, Inc. A recognized leader in the health care consulting industry for more than 20 years, Kevin has a strong track record of providing strategic direction and management solutions to a diverse variety of health care clients.
As the health care industry continues to adapt to new payment and care delivery models, Kevin is committed to helping clients stay competitive as they navigate the transition from volume to value. He has an extensive background in working with health care organizations nationwide to achieve strategic alignment and improve outcomes and performance, including:
- Advancing the relationship between organizations and their physicians and developing strategies to promote hospital and physician integration
- Working with boards and physician leaders to develop effective compensation strategies for physicians and advanced practice clinicians
- Leading the design, implementation and communication of provider compensation programs
- Assisting organizations in the merger and acquisition of physician practices
- Developing tools and methodologies for aligning incentives and integrating value-based payments into provider distribution models
- Facilitating fair market value compliance evaluations, and assisting in the valuation of professional service agreements
Prior to joining the firm, Kevin was a Managing Director with Navigant Consulting in the Physician Enterprise Solutions practice. He has worked with more than 100 hospitals, health systems, medical groups and academic institutions across the country.
Kevin holds a Master of Business Administration from the J. Mack Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University in Atlanta, GA and a Bachelor of Science in economics from Millikin University in Decatur, IL. He is a Certified Valuation Analyst as designated by The National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts.