Managing Principal and Office Leader
Bruce Greenblatt is a Managing Principal at Sullivan, Cotter and Associates, Inc. With over 15 years of consulting experience, Bruce advises the boards and senior leadership of health care and other tax-exempt organizations on executive compensation programs and related governance.
In the health care sector, Bruce has worked with health systems, freestanding hospitals, academic medical centers, community hospitals and health plans. His experience with other tax-exempt organizations includes advising leading foundations, associations and social services organizations. Bruce has also advised for-profit organizations on executive compensation issues.
Bruce’s expertise includes the following:
- Compensation philosophy and strategy development.
- Competitive evaluation of total compensation and benefits.
- Annual and long-term incentive program design.
- Executive benefits design.
- Executive contracts and severance arrangements.
- Board governance of compensation programs.
- Intermediate sanctions compliance and Form 990 reporting.
- IRS audit support.
Prior to joining SullivanCotter, Bruce was a Partner at Mercer, where he led the firm’s executive compensation segment in the U.S. While at Mercer, Bruce advised health care, other tax-exempt and public and private for-profit organizations on a range of executive compensation matters.
Bruce earned his JD at the University of Pennsylvania Law School and was awarded a BS in economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. He frequently speaks on the topic of executive compensation.