This article, published in Trustee magazine’s April 2015 edition, examines the need to reassess executive incentive compensation plans to align with health care organizations’ evolving goals in the marketplace.
Foundations, charities and other not-for-profit organizations face unique pressures from the labor market, regulators, donors and other stakeholders when it comes to executive compensation.
This article outlines the necessary steps committees need to take when establishing an appropriate peer group for compensation comparisons.
This article, published in The Governance Institute’s March edition of E-Briefings, examines the two worlds in which health care organizations currently operate: one that is still fee-for-service and the new world of pay-for-outcomes.
Sullivan, Cotter and Associates, Inc., is pleased to announce that 2015 participation is now open for the following surveys:
- Manager and Executive Compensation in Hospitals and Health Systems Survey
- Physician Compensation and Productivity Survey
- Medical Group Compensation and Productivity Survey
- Benefits Practices in Hospitals and Health Systems Survey
- Health Care Staff Compensation Survey: Focusing on Indiana, Michigan and Ohio
- Endowment and Foundation Investment Staff Compensation Survey