Benchmarking at its best
In today’s health care industry, attracting and retaining executive leadership has never been more challenging – or more critical. And the continued regulatory scrutiny of executive compensation practices and processes only adds to the pressure.
Back Decisions with Independent Data
SullivanCotter’s Manager and Executive Compensation in Hospitals and Health Systems Survey provides the data to make informed decisions that assure you meet the dueling demands of regulatory compliance and attractive, performance-driven executive compensation.
Comprehensive and current, our annual report includes industry standard positions, pay practice details and more. Rely on our annual report to manage your changing compensation program. You’ll find the following:
- Data from more than 1,200 responding organizations, representing more than 300 health systems and 980 hospitals.
- Comprehensive hospital and system information, including base and total cash compensation for system-level positions as well as hospital-level positions.
- Pay practices such as total compensation strategies, salary increases, budgets, short- and long-term incentive plans, retention incentives, employment contracts, severance policies, nonqualified deferred compensation plans, detailed supplemental benefits and perquisites.
- Revenue breakouts for four health system and five hospital categories.
- Regional breakouts covering six geographic segments for hospitals.